Hello Bluebird - Hay There & Hello

Hi everyone, today I’m back with two cards for Hello Bluebird. I’ll be using the Farmyard Little Bits Stamp Set as well as the Gallery Frame #1 Dies and Grassy Knoll Dies for my first card and the Wildflower Bouquet Stamp Set and Gallery Frame #1 Dies for my second card. 


To start off with my first card today, I stamped out all the images I wanted to use from Farmyard Little Bits and coloured them in with my Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. While I had my die cutting machine out I used the Gallery Frame #1 Dies to cut out a white frame and I also die cut some grassy hills from the Grassy Knoll Dies. I then used some Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks on the grass and Tumbled Grass and Salty Ocean for the sky. I adhered the two pieces together and adhered them behind my frame.

(Copic Markers Used - BG11, BG32, BG23 / R81, R83, R85 / Y11, Y15, Y19 / Y000, Y00 / RV42, RV25, RV29 / R000, R00, R20 / R14, R24, R29 / YG03, YG13, YG17 / E53, E55 / W00, W0, W2, W5, W7 / 0)


Now, I added foam tape to all my images and adhered them into place inside my frame. For my sentiment, I decided to use several. I white heat embossed all five of my sentiments/phrases onto thin strips of black cardstock and cut them down. I adhered them over my images too so it appeared that each critter was saying something different. For a last finishing touch on my card, I pulled some patterned paper out from Lawn Fawn and adhered it onto my base. I then adhered a thin strip in the middle as well and wrapped a little red and white twine around it. So that finished up my first card for today, let’s move onto the second card. 


For my second card, I used a ton of inks and stamped out my Wildflower images. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them all out and set them off to the side. While I had my die cutting machine out I also used the Gallery Frame #1 Dies to cut out the word ‘Hello’ from black cardstock. Now, I needed to use the Woven Embossing Folder from We R Memory Keepers and I ran that through with a piece of kraft cardstock. Now it was time to assemble my card. 

(Altenew Inks Used - Cotton Candy, Rose Quartz, Coral Berry, Puffy Heart, Bamboo, Olive, Caribbean Sky, Mango Smoothie)


I took my embossed piece and laid it down on my work surface. I then created a bouquet of flowers using all my die cut flowers. Now that I had them arranged the way I wanted, I took some Press N Seal and pressed it over top of my bouquet. That picked up all my images and therefore was easier to adhere them all down in the exact place I wanted them. I used a mixture of flat and foam adhesive to adhere them. Lastly I adhered down my sentiment with liquid adhesive onto the right hand side of my card, making sure to overlap it with the flowers. So that finished off my second card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you feel inspired and enjoyed my projects today. I’ll be back soon with some more projects, catch you all next time! 

- Eloise

No comments

Post a Comment